Hi,

I'm so excited for hosting this 12x12 Quickpage Exchange!
This time you can have my new Kit "Canzone di Fiori" and it is available for -30% in the shop for the 2 weeks of the Exchange! So hurry and check it out ;)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...oducts_id=4469

Everyone who participates will get all Quickpages + my 2 Quickpage Set (Cover and Backcover for the album)

and a gorgeous matching Alpha, as below!

Guidelines:
UPLOADING GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ

* Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well or items created by you as wordart for example).
* Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
* Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
* If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
* If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
* If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_qp.png so as an example, mine would be maria_canzonedifiori_qp.png
* Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs ;)
* I will need the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size for each quickpage you submit. Please do not upload the preview to the QP folder below.

****NEW***:

In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, we're implementing a new way for us to share the files.

- please SEND JUST THE FULL PNG FILE to scrapping.moments@gmail.com, with GDS EXCHANGE in the subject line.

* Please post here when you send your file so I can make sure I got it.

* Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who has not send yet or has a problem with their files and when all is good I will send them to you.

* The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on 5th August
* The deadline to upload your zip is 7th August

Please remember to
*Post again here once you've sent me your QP!

I look forward already to the great Quickpages!

Thanks for playing!