shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Once Upon a Time Collab Exchange

I have my QP uploaded to you.

Great pages everyone - Well done

3. Has the link to download them been sent out yet?

4. I just realized that I never got any links to d/l the qp's for this exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    I just realized that I never got any links to d/l the qp's for this exchange.
    Jayne, I see your post, but no image linked to it, and your QP wasn't included in the ones sent out. Christy will see this link probably and fix you up.
    Dona

I never got any of the links for this exchange

7. Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Jayne, I see your post, but no image linked to it, and your QP wasn't included in the ones sent out. Christy will see this link probably and fix you up.
    Dona
    If I remember right, they moved the layout to another gallery because I had it posted incorrectly. Here is the layout

BUT, if it wasn't included in the layouts that you received, I wonder if it didn't get uploaded to the 4shared site properly? I never heard from anyone that there was a problem or it was missing, but if it wasn't part of the set, I am not going to worry about it now. That's too much trouble to go back and fix at this point!

Thanks for the info!