shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Once Upon a Time Collab Exchange

1. Once Upon a Time Collab Exchange

Hello all! Have you seen the gorgeous new Once Upon A Time collab? You can buy one piece or all! Remember, if you buy ALL the parts you'll get them for 25% off....

Here is your chance to get coordinating quick pages!
    In this exchange you may use any mini kit from the collab or a little of everything.

I have made a Quick Page with my part as a bonus, but remember you'll get ALL the pages made

Guidelines: UPLOADING GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ

* Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well).
    * Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
    * Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
    * If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
    * If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
    * If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
    * Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be scrappintwins_onceuponatime_qp.png.
    * Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
    * I will need the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size for each quickpage you submit. Please do not upload the preview to the QP folder below.
    * ***NEW***: In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, we're implementing a new way for us to share the files.
    - please upload JUST THE FULL PNG FILE to Once Upon A Time Folder
    - toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your PNG file and choose that to upload.
    * Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder even to tell you it was successful but I'll let you know if there's a problem.
    * Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
    * Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
    * The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Saturday, August 1st* The deadline to upload your zip is Monday, August 3rd.

Please remember to
    *Post again here once you've uploaded to the 4shared folder so I can make sure they're ready to go for everyone!

How wonderful!
    I can hardly wait to get started on mine
    This would make a wonderful wedding album, quick and easy

OMG OMG OMG - this is a fabulous quick way for an entire wedding album of MEGA proportions for sure - Now if I could just find the right person to marry. LOL
    but alas to date - well not I.

Maybe I to much.

Oh well - i think I will play along anyway - I can always make up a fabulous album for a friend or family member or maybe even use them for my daugthers naming/christening album. The possabilities are endless when you think about it.
    I'll be back with something a little later. Hugs

I plan on participating in this exchange. Carena, that's a great idea about using the kit(s) for christening layouts. Also, Quinceañera, First Communion, etc. I might even try for a heritage layout.

I would like to try this

I'm in too, I just love this kit. I am in the middle of making a wedding album myself to give to my FIL for X-mas so this is perfect!!

7. DH and I have been married for 10 years and I still don't have an album done lol....shame on me! So I'm going to use every page I'm sure!

8. Sounds great! I'll play!

Quote Originally Posted by scrappintwins View Post
    DH and I have been married for 10 years and I still don't have an album done lol....shame on me! So I'm going to use every page I'm sure!
    Christy me neither!
    I made five paper scrapped albums for the mothers and grandmothers and my Matron of Honor -- and at least three 5x5 albums for the aunts
    I never finished my own!
    I am thinking this is the perfect time, and I can use my paper albums (which I photographed) as a guide

maybe I will be done by my 7th anniversary in October!
    (haven't come close to my dd's baby album either and she will be four next week!)

I have uploaded my QP

Here is what it looks like

QP1

Here is a LO using the QP1

Katrina(3)
    Last edited by sparkles; 07-21-2009 at 10:02 AM.