shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed scrap w/Holly ~ Fri, July 17th @ 9pm eastern

Speed scrap w/Holly ~ Fri, July 17th @ 9pm eastern

Join me in this thread for another speed scrap at 9pm eastern! I promise I won't be too hard on you!!!

The theme for this speed scrap will be Friendship which goes along with our theme for this month's collab kit! So be ready to pick a/some digiscrapper friend(s) of yours to scrap about....

Of course, anyone who participates will get a coordinating participation bonus and one lucky random participant will win a $5 coupon to my store!

GDS is on eastern time and so you can visit the world clock to figure out what time 9pm eastern is for you! http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/.

I know how us multi-tasking women get going on lots of things so you can request an email reminder here so you don't miss it!

Participation counts toward Scrappin '7!

See ya Friday night! Be back later to post previews of the bonuses!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. The BEST (ONLY GOOD) part about hubby being unemployed is that there's no more "date night" conflict for Friday night Speed Scraps!!! We can't afford to go out on a date, LOL. Lookin' forward to it!!

I have missed sooooo many lately!!! Unless something horrible happens, I'll be there!!!!

This sounds very interesting. I'll be there unless the sky falls in or something disastrous, lol.

Sounds like fun. I'm vacation but I brought my EHD and hubby's laptop. I haven't scrapped much on a laptop but will give it a go.

Hooray!
    A friday night Speed Scrap!
    marking my calendar now!

Yeah !!! Please count me in
    )
    . .*) .*)
    (. (. (.~Adriana

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Just a reminder :)

Here's a preview of the participation bonus! As mentioned, it coordinates with our July collab One World and includes some unique clustered tags in .png format and a frame with photo slices in .psd format.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Does the Lo have to be about someone from here? I'd like to try it, but I haven't gotten to know anyone here enough yet to do a LO about them. Can it just be about any of our friends?