shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Speed scrap w/Holly ~ Fri, July 17th @ 9pm eastern

My layout is here: Friends. Thanks for a great speed scrap Holly--it was fun!

Thanks for the fun!
    Here is my LO:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=61062

Here's my attempt.. but I misunderstood and didn't do the elements correctly.. better luck next time for me. It was heaps for fun though.. now to keep hubby from interrupting while genius at work LOL

4. Fabulous layout ladies! Thank you so much for deciding to participate tonight! I'll be back in the morning to send out the bonus and announce the random winner!

By the way, here's what inspired me for this speed scrap:

by Kathleena:
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I am so sorry I missed the Speed Scrap

6. Yeah! I finally finished!

Here is mine: One Heart in the Right Place

Thanks everyone for your nice comments. This was my first speed scrap and it was a lot of fun! I have been digi scrapping for about 4 months and just love it. I try to teach myself something new everyday and use whatever I have learned... mostly by all of you ladies out there!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chickie View Post
    Thanks everyone for your nice comments. This was my first speed scrap and it was a lot of fun! I have been digi scrapping for about 4 months and just love it. I try to teach myself something new everyday and use whatever I have learned... mostly by all of you ladies out there!
    It's awesome to have you here....you did a smash up job on your first speed scrap....beware..they're ADDICTING!

Well, better late than never, I suppose ....

Hehe - I see I misunderstood ... clustering was supposed to be horizontal, Oh Well, LOL.