shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Retired Designers

And I was wondering about Alma's ScrapHabit Designs.. I thought she was here and then I looked at the list and didn't see her name there. Now I'm questioning if I was seeing things.. no wonder I get confused LOLOL..

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    And I was wondering about Alma's ScrapHabit Designs.. I thought she was here and then I looked at the list and didn't see her name there. Now I'm questioning if I was seeing things.. no wonder I get confused LOLOL..
    No, you're not seeing things... Alma no longer a member of the GDS Design Team... unfortunely. Sometimes, it's just too difficult for a Designer to remain as active.

Thanks for the answer Debra.

I think the generic answer to the 2nd question is did you get the product here at GDS? If so then you are good to go :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

That sounds like a great answer to me Holly. Thanks.

Thanks for that answer Holly cause I was worried -- I had done an entire layout using one of Alma's kits and thought.. OH MY GOODNESS... WHAT HAVE I DONE!!! LOL.. I'm relieved you've cleared that up!!

7. Thanks Debra and Holly for clearing that up! I have kits from both Carola and Alma purchased from GDS.
    ~ Louise

Thankyou ,because designers are coming and going its hard to keep up.