shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: HI from JAPAN LAND

1. HI from JAPAN LAND

Hello everyone ..well I came upon this site and thought id join so I can get tips and help from you professional digital scrapbookers..
    I have been gathering stuff for traditional scrapbooking then I read about digital scrapbooking so i thought id give it a try..so for the past 3 days or so Ive been collecting freebies and purchasing stuff like madness and cant wait to make my first page..

Well I am 25 yrs y0ung..hehe...and living in Japan right now..I am a military wife happily married for the past 3 years...I have twin 4 year old girls, a 19 month lil girl and a litle boy due late may..AND THEN IM DONE..haha..
    I am a stay at home mom but attending college courses online with Axia College..trying to work my way to my associates in Paraprofessional Education and then work towards Elem Ed Bachelors..

Okay I think im starting to write a novel here..

All i want to say Is i cant wait to get started and learn from some of you long time digital scrapbookers

Hey and welcome to gds! You've certainly picked the right site - everyone here is very helpful, so any questions, please ask and someone will help you out :)

Hi I'm new in here too.
    But I just love this place, everybody is really helpfull:)
    It's a great place... Welkome
    http://www.datascrapping.no/Images/dsblinkie.gif

4. Hello and welcome to GDS!! I agree that you've picked the right place to begin your digiscrappin' adventure, the gals here are all really fab about helping out when someone needs it. Don't be shy and just jump on in and join a challenge, we've got a bunch of them going on right now, and that should help get you started.

Wow with 3 children and a fourth on the way, I'm sure that you've got lots of photos to scrap, can't wait to see some of your work in our gallery!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

5. Smile

Oh yes 4 kids I have a whole lot of picture..that is why digiscapping would be so much easier...i have a digital camera and I upload and save all picture on discs..and digitalscrapping is so much more convenient than having to pring out the million pictures I have saved and want to use.....

Hello!!!
    You'll love it here!
    Everyone is so helpful and fun!

I'm glad you found us, and am looking forward to hanging out with you!

You certainly have your plate full with your children, husband and school! I think you will find digi scrappin will fit right in to your schedule---No messy supplies, no little fingers trying to take off with your supplies, no clean-up, more cost effective (did I say NO CLEAN-UP!) LOL. Anyway, welcome.

9. Welcome to the site - there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff.