shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Has the July class begun?

  1. #1

    Has the July class begun?

    Hi Andrea,
    Got your email, but I don't see a thread for the July Photoshop Advanced 1 class here. I used your link from the email. Am I enabled?
    Thanks,
    Dona


  2. #2
    Hi Dona, you now have access :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.


  3. #3
    Thanks, Holly.
    Dona


  4. Dear instructor, I succeeded.
    Here I am, I was hard, now indicated, to begin photoshop classes.
    Thanks for the patience
    Hugs
    Miranda

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Utah, USA
    Posts
    20,267
    Glad you got it. Just let me know if you have any questions at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by musica View Post
    Dear instructor, I succeeded.
    Here I am, I was hard, now indicated, to begin photoshop classes.
    Thanks for the patience
    Hugs
    Miranda

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Utah, USA
    Posts
    20,267
    Did you find the forum for your class then? I haven't seen you post there yet. Let me know if you need help.

    Quote Originally Posted by musica View Post
    Dear instructor, I succeeded.
    Here I am, I was hard, now indicated, to begin photoshop classes.
    Thanks for the patience
    Hugs
    Miranda

  7. Oh no, I have not found the right forum for my class, was waiting to post again a class.
    Did not want to bother, but if you offer help, accept it pleasantly.


    Thank you for your attention

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by musica View Post
    Oh no, I have not found the right forum for my class, was waiting to post again a class.
    Did not want to bother, but if you offer help, accept it pleasantly.


    Thank you for your attention
    I thought the link was email to you. Here it is...

    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...play.php?f=402
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.


  9. Thanks, Hollys

    I appreciate what you do for me.

    I found it, but when I download the zip I have no valid entry


    Enter the following for both username and password when prompted: xxxxxxx
    no valid.
    Is equal to one another and to reglon?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Utah, USA
    Posts
    20,267
    The password is listed below the download links. Enter the listed password for both the username and password when prompted.

    Quote Originally Posted by musica View Post
    Thanks, Hollys

    I appreciate what you do for me.

    I found it, but when I download the zip I have no valid entry


    Enter the following for both username and password when prompted: xxxxxxx
    no valid.
    Is equal to one another and to reglon?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •