shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Round of Applause!!!!

A Round of Applause!!!!

I think we all need to give Debra and Holly a huge round of applause for all the work they both put in this weekend to make this site a better place for all of us!!! I, for one, really and truly appreciate the countless hours that you put into this place to make it my home away from home!!! I love to come here and visit and check it all out!!! I just about started having convulsions from withdrawl... LOL!!! So, anyways, girls, keep up the good work, and know that it is really, really, really, really appreciated!!! :)

Thanks!
    Stephanie

Ditto from me. This place is the best!
    Joni

kudos from me too!! I know how hard it is to keep things running smoothly and at times it can be really frustrating, thanks for your hard work!

*standing up* *clapping* WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!! Thanks for all have done to make this a great place to be!!!! BRAVOOOOOOO!!!

5. Well said!!! THANKS!

6. Gotta Give Holly All the Credit here! She's the back area guru!! And thanks for all the appreciation everyone..it means the world to us, believe me!

7. A great job!!

8. Thanks everyone....! We appreciate your patience...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I agree - you two are fab (as are all the designers and members here!) Am so glad to have it all back - with bells on!!!

Yea, Thanks for all your hard work ladies!!!