shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: June commenting contest winners announced here...

Hybrid View

June commenting contest winners announced here...

Once again I'm in awe over June's contest outcome! Between THREE LADIES, they posted a combined total of...
    5,000 comments
    in our gallery alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let's hear you congratulate these ladies:

Anna (aka AGARZALDYNRD)
    Cathy (aka britnkaysmemaw2)
    Terri (aka tbcarter2002)

I'll be sending you a PM to get our July collab kit "We are One"! Thanks so much for all the love you show the community!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Wow, thanks Holly. The new collab kit is fabulous and I can't wait to play with it. Once again, there were so many great layouts posted in the gallery last month. I really enjoy looking at them all.

YAY!! How exciting!! I'm with Teri, I've marked many of the los as favs so that I can go back and get inspiration from them. Thanks for the kit!!! It is great.

Congratulations Ladies!
    It is so much fun to see all your comments in the galleries and the smiles you all bring!
    Have fun with the awesome kit!

Congrats, you three superwomen! I know those comments are a welcome sign, especially to the new scrappers. Thanks for spreading the love around.

Thanks so much everyone. I am with Teri & Anna, I love looking at the awesome lo's in the gallery and getting inspiration from them. We have some super talented members here at GDS.