shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How does everyone do a 2 page layout digitally?

I crop the flattened JPEG, so it does remove the other side and saves as a smaller file. If I get a chance tomorrow, I will take some screenshots for you.

Ahhh! That makes sense, thank you. I am so new even the simplest things are a learning curve. Appreciate the help.
    Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by irishblues View Post
    I am a newbie to DS and traditionally I use 2 pagers all the time. I was just wondering if people do them as seperate pages or all in one work space? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!!
    You're welcome - it was good reading everyone's input

I do both ways too but if I'm working with a template - I use it 12 x 24 but then it's difficult if you want to separate them... hope all this helps you

I CT for Crescent Moon Designs, Designs by Marcie, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Quote Originally Posted by Seoul2SoulScraps View Post
    I crop the flattened JPEG, so it does remove the other side and saves as a smaller file. If I get a chance tomorrow, I will take some screenshots for you.
    I'd be interested in the screenshots too if I can see them - some challenges I'm having trouble seeing the previews or layouts... don't know why... but I'm enjoying them!!

I CT for Crescent Moon Designs, Designs by Marcie, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Here you go! I hope this helps. :)