shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Many July classes on sale!

Many July classes on sale!

All July classes in Photoshop, Illustrator and Photoshop Elements are on sale now for 30-33%! Better hurry and enroll!

Remember that enrollment gets you the monthly collaboration kit based on when you enroll!

Enrollment ends July 7th!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...index&cPath=62
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Great deal, Holly! Will they still be on sale July 1st?

Yes, they will be on sale thru the enrollment ending date....

4. I've taken the Photoshop classes and they are just superb! You won't believe what you don't know until you take them!

Photoshop Elements Classes will continue on sale through the end of summer!

Are only the Photoshop Elements classes on sale this month?

Hi everyone! My class sale did end on June 30th, but I've decided to offer a 33% off coupon to those of you who didn't know so you can still save on my classes for July.

Code: andrea-july09classes
    Expires: July 7, 2009
    Good for my Photoshop CS2/3/4 and Illustrator CS2/3/4 classes only.

The classes are a lot of fun! I hope more students can join in for July!

8. Hi! does this offer include Photoshop CS2 Intermediate? Please let me know soonest so as I can sign up if it does.................thanks :)

Quote Originally Posted by jhyll View Post
    Hi! does this offer include Photoshop CS2 Intermediate? Please let me know soonest so as I can sign up if it does.................thanks :)
    Yes it's good for all Photoshop CS2/3/4 and Illustrator CS2/3/4 classes :)

but in that case you must use the coupon. In Elements, the sale price is automatically reflected.