shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Chanin Friday, 6/26 @ 9pm EST!

Speed Scrap w/Chanin Friday, 6/26 @ 9pm EST!

Time for the end of the month Speed Scrap again! Where has the month gone?

Well, right now I have family visiting, so I have decided to do a "themed" Speed Scrap! The theme is, of course, FAMILY!! Because of this, I put my kit "We Are Family" and it's add-on and tiles on sale until the end of the month for 40% off!

If you use the kit, We Are Family, for the speed scrap on Friday, you will get a bonus gift from me! One catch, you have to use the '"kit", not just the add-on or a tile...

Here is your Participation Prize! I hope you like it! These frames are fun to use in your LO's! Click HERE to see them in use on one of my LO's!

There will also be a bonus for whoever uses my "We Are Family" Kit....I will try to get that posted too!
    Here is the kit, click on the preview to get it!

Last edited by Chanin; 06-25-2009 at 12:28 PM.

2. This sounds like so much fun, Chanin! I'm markin' my calendar!

YAAY!! I should be able to be here!! Can't wait.

4. Looking forward to it.

Sounds like fun. Got my calendar marked.

Should be fun as always...you gonna be fairly easy on everyone Chanin??? I'm gonna be out of town or else I'd be there! Have fun everyone!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Not sure I can make it. Hubby is finally home for a weekend and should really spend time with him. BUT if he sits on his computer I'll be here.

YAAY! I just had a little family reunion of my own when my mom came to visit this month so I have lots of new FAMILY photos to scrap. I also already have the kit so I should be good to go. I'm looking forward to it.

I'll try to make it.

So, I know you all like a little hint about the speed scrap, so my hint is, you need 1 picture and, of course, it needs to be a picture of a member(s) of your family in it, since Family is the theme! Don't forget, there will be an extra gift for me for using my "We Are Family" kit! I'm not going to tell you what the gift is, but it has to do with "Christmas in July" next month here at GDS!!

Hope to see you tomorrow night!!!