shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: June 24th Scrap N' Chat w/ Jenn

1. Ok, THanks for coming everyone! It's so much fun to chat with all of you and get your POVs on the wonderful layouts and products we have here at GDS!

Upload your layouts (using the 20 items) to the Miscellaneous Gallery and be sure to detail your 20 items in the description area. Then link it back here, so we can all leave you some love!

Posting bonuses will be sent out in the morning, as well as the announcement of the Custom Random Number Generated winner of the $5 Gift Certificate!

See you next time!!

Holy Cow!!! This was tough. I love to cluster items on my pages but 20 random items is a hard task. Thanks for the challenge Jenn.

(Pant, pant, wheeze). I got it done. Random elements are hard to pull together . . . Here's my LO. This was a fun challenge.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=59626

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

4. Scrap n Chat

I got a very late start, but enjoyed working on the LO. Thanks to everyone who helped me!!!! My LO is up.

My layout is in the gallery: Maui no ka 'oi. This was big fun!!

Took me all day, but finally, here it is at the last minute. Sisters:

7. They look AWESOME! And you know me....a few minutes give or take doesn't really matter, LOL....

8. Posting bonuses have been sent out! Let me know if you didn't get yours....

Winner of the Gift Certificate (courtesy of the Custom Random Number Generator,

and in order from 1st layout submitted, to the last) IS.......

MARGO3079 You'll get a PM from me shortly :-)

See you all NEXT TIME!!