shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunch Crunch with Kimberly on 6/25 at noon cst!

1. I'm here! Hoping I can stick around for the whole thing, but hubby's home from work today, so there are lots of variables, LOL.

Can't wait!

I'm hoping to get done early - have to leave right at 12 (1 hour) to pick up hubby - lets see if I can complete the impossible

3. Let's begin. Since this is my first time hosting a speed scrap here, I'm gonna go easy on you all!

But first, let's get thru some instruction:
    I will give you an instruction every 10 minutes for the next hour. You will have one hour after all the instructions are given. This means that you will need to post your layout to the speed scrap gallery by 1 pm CST (2pm EST).

Of course, anyone who participates will get a participation bonus and one lucky random participant will win a $5 coupon to my store!

Plus, remember participation counts toward Scrappin '7!

~

4. Everyone ready to go?

~

5. 1. Pick 3 papers and arrange

~

6. yeppers

7. Jenn, I know exactly what you mean.... mine has been here talking to me the whole time I was trying to get organized!

~

I'm here, late but ready to go!

9. Quote Originally Posted by ckbymommy View Post
    I'm hoping to get done early - have to leave right at 12 (1 hour) to pick up hubby - lets see if I can complete the impossible
    This will be an easy set of instructions... so you should be able to finish on time!

~

Can I jump in or is it to late ?