shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed scrap w/Holly ~ Wed, 6/17 at 9pm eastern

1. I'm in! SO excited! I had so much fun with the first one I did a few back! YAY!

2. Quote Originally Posted by dakota View Post
    Hi, I just joined , not sure how this all works, but I sure would like to join in , if someone could explain it to me on what I have to ?

I don't want to sound dumb, but I just had to ask.

Hugs Dakota
    Dakota, I know someone already explained this to you, but I wanted to say welcome! This is only my second speed scrap! They are so much fun!!!!

3. Can't wait Speed Scrap is always fun. and the Kit is Beautiful
    ~Nancy

4. Holly, I can't find the kit in your store??
    ~Nancy

OK, don't know if I'll be able to make this tonight but maybe I can get caught up if I get home with enough time to finish a lo. Have fun and perhaps I'll catch you mid way.

Well, I scrambled but got the kit packaged up and into the store....

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...oducts_id=4255

Again, this is not required...just wanted to offer it up as a choice. See you at 9pm!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

15 minutes to go!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

8. Yay! :) And Holly, your new kit is gorgeous, btw!

I'm here and ready to go. I hope I can keep up.

10. I am here this is my first one here so I might be slow....besides I only have the laptop mouse to use and I am not use to it...LOL
    JODI IN OKLAHOMA