store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Bummer, I can't come. We are leaving for a mini vacation today and won't be back until Sunday.

Have fun looks like it will be a great SS (although Peace and a speed scrap are not exactly two things that I would put together.)

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Sounds great , I will give it my best try.

Great looking kit Holly. Well, I've had to miss the last 2 because I've had a house full of people the past 1 1/2 weeks. Not only have I missed speed scraps, I haven't gotten to do ANY scrapping. The last person left this morning so hopefully, I can join in on this one. I'm sure gonna try. After all this company, peace is a pretty good theme too.

What a pretty kit.
    To bad I'm in bed at that time. have to work early. (it's bedtime in the Netherlands then)
    Good luck everyone

Nancy

Yay, SS!! Should be there!! Life is so crazy, I still need to finish the "love leavin'" from the last one...better get on that. See ya'll there!!

Oh, darn....I have someone coming right as it starts....hopefully they don't stay too long, and I can join in.
    Last edited by j_camargo6; 06-16-2009 at 06:07 PM.

I'd like to do this and I'd like to use your page kit, Holly. I can't seem to find it in the store...is it available yet?

Speed Scraps

Quote Originally Posted by honu View Post
    I'd like to do this and I'd like to use your page kit, Holly. I can't seem to find it in the store...is it available yet?
    I sure hope to do the scrap again. This will be my 2nd one. I was really confused the last time. Thanks to all who helped me through and for all of the nice comments on my LO.

Quote Originally Posted by honu View Post
    I couldn't find it in the store either. She said it would be released soon, guess she got busy and forgot.

Looks like fun and such a wonderful kit! I will definitely try to be there I could use a little peace right now.