shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed scrap w/Holly ~ Wed, 6/17 at 9pm eastern

Speed scrap w/Holly ~ Wed, 6/17 at 9pm eastern

Join me in this thread for another speed scrap at 9pm eastern! I promise I won't be too hard on you!!!

The theme for this speed scrap will be what makes you feel at peace which goes along with the theme of a new kit of mine I'm finishing up and about to put in the store called "Serenity". Please choose 1-3 pictures for this speed scrap.

Of course, anyone who participates will get a coordinating participation bonus and one lucky random participant will win a $5 coupon to my store!

And you'll get an extra bonus if you use my Serenity Kit for your layout!

GDS is on eastern time and so you can visit the world clock to figure out what time 9pm eastern is for you! http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/.

I know how us multi-tasking women get going on lots of things so you can request an email reminder here so you don't miss it!

Participation counts toward Scrappin '7!

See ya Wednesday night! Be back later to post previews of the bonuses!!!
    Last edited by HollyS; 06-14-2009 at 05:58 PM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. This is a gorgeous kit, Holly, and Wednesday night is a perfect night for me to "disappear" from the family view for a Speed Scrap! Can't Wait!

Wow! Gorgeous kit Holly and hooray for Speed Scraps!

4. d'oh!!! I'd love to be here for this, but I'm not going to be near my computer. Beautiful kit! Hope y'all have a wonderful time!

Hope to be there. If I can kick my DH out so I can use his computer, lol. Love the kit Holly. Those are some of my favorite colors.

Gorgeous kit, Holly. I hope to be there for the SS!

Great looking kit Holly. I've got a family birthday dinner so I'm not sure I'll be done by my time but will try to get it done if I'm home in time and if you are not too hard on us. Thanks for the hint as well.

Yay! I sure hope I can make this one!

I love this kit, Holly, it's gorgeous, I will definately add this to my wish list - won't have it in time for Weds, though, no photo shoots until the weekend to add $$ to my scrappin fund

Hi, I just joined , not sure how this all works, but I sure would like to join in , if someone could explain it to me on what I have to ?

I don't want to sound dumb, but I just had to ask.

Hugs Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by dakota View Post
    Hi, I just joined , not sure how this all works, but I sure would like to join in , if someone could explain it to me on what I have to ?

I don't want to sound dumb, but I just had to ask.

Hugs Dakota
    Hi Dakota! Glad you joined us :)

Basically everything happens in this thread. The speed scrap last 2 hours. Over the first hour, every 10 minutes, I'll post a step in here (ie. find 2 papers, one solid, one patterned) which means that I'll ultimatey post 7 steps to build a layout. Then you'll have the 2nd hour to complete your layout and upload it to our Speed Scrap gallery.

Since everything happens in this thread, you'll use the REFRESH button in your browser to read the most latest things people are saying and get my steps I post. Throughout the speed scrap, you'll also want to post in this thread because that increases your chances of get randomly picked to get a $5 coupon good for anything in my store!

The theme of this speed scrap is "Peace"...so you'll be scrapping something that makes you feel peaceful.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.