shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Page Exchange - Andrea's Miss Mykelle (Redesigned)

Smile Brag Book Page Exchange - Andrea's Miss Mykelle (Redesigned)

Welcome to another brag book exchange with a chance to win a $25 coupon to my store! For this exchange, we will be using my "Miss Mykelle Page Kit, Redesigned". I've completely redesigned this kit with more elements and worn papers. I hope you like the redesign and I hope you will participate in this exchange. Here's a look at the kit:

The kit is on sale 20% off for this exchange. You can find it here.

With this exchange, you will receive all of the quick pages submitted by participants PLUS these created by me:

ADDITIONALLY, if you also use my new "Whimsy #05 Brag Book Template Set" to create at least one of your layouts along with my kit, you will receive a $4 off coupon to my store and a chance to win a $25 coupon to my store!

Here's a look at the new template set:

You can find them here.

Everyone who participates in this exchange using both my Miss Mykelle Page Kit and also my Whimsy #05 Brag Book Templates will get the $4 off coupon. Two lucky participants in this exchange who use both the kit and the template set win a $25 off coupon to my store!!!

Guidelines: UPLOADING GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ

* Each participant will submit at least 1, 4X6 brag book page but not more than 3 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well). Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery to prevent any non-participants from using these pages.
    * Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
    * Layouts should be created and saved at 6" x 4" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done.
    * If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format. If you are using Photoshop, you can download a Photoshop style here for applying to your photo shapes to easily make them transparent without a lot of messy cutting.
    * If you are not familiar with the process of creating a quick page, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
    * If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
    * Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_bb1.png so as an example, mine would be goldscraps_msmykelle_bb1.png.
    * Post your preview of your bb pages all on one layout at 600x600 and upload it to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery for everyone to see!
    * I will need the .png file at the full 6x4 size for each brag book page you submit. Please do not upload the preview to the QP folder below...just the png quick page files.

****NEW***: In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, we're implementing a new way for us to share the files.
    * Please upload JUST THE FULL PNG FILES to Miss Mykelle, Redesigned BB Exchange Folder
    * Toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your PNG files and choose that to upload.
    * Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder or even see anything to tell you it was successful but I'll let you know if there's a problem.
    * Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
    * Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
    * The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Saturday June 27, 2009.
    * Deadline for uploading your files to the exchange folder is Monday June 29, 2009. I will be making the quick pages available for download on Wednesday July 1, 2009.

I hope you enjoy this exchange. If you have any questions, be sure to PM me (goldscraps) or write me an email agold76@gmail.com. :)

List of participants whose files have successfully been uploaded to 4shared:

jessrdgs
    Michellemomof3
    techie girl
    adriana
    mrsburgess
    lgameau
    sagedw
    Last edited by Andrea; 07-01-2009 at 07:20 AM.

Fantastic exchange - and thank you for stepping in so quick for me! HUGE Hugs! You are the BEST! I LOVE YOU! HUGS!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

3. What a beautiful kit!!

~

I would love to sing-up for this !!
    Sign me up Andrea please !

You are very talented !! Love the kit and designs !
    )
    . .*) .*)
    (. (. (.~Adriana

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

You're signed up! I've been so excited to bring this kit back!

Quote Originally Posted by adriana View Post
    I would love to sing-up for this !!
    Sign me up Andrea please !

You are very talented !! Love the kit and designs !

6. Beautiful kit! i don't remember seeing it before now, but it's really cute!

7. I LOVE your redesign, Andrea!! It's GORGEOUS! What a fantastic BB Exchange THIS is going to be!

8. I'm in

Love the colors.. this will be a wonderful kit for the new granddaughter arriving in July..

[IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii140/sagedw/DBA-CT-Blinkie.gif

This is a kit I have not seen before.I love the colors.You are so generous,Andrea.Your posting bonuses are fantastic.I gotta get busy.This will make the 10th challenge for this month I have on my list.

Oooh, that's so cute, Andrea! I loved the kit before, but the worn papers are an awesome new addition and I love all the new swirlies!