shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photoshop classes coming up?

1. Photoshop classes coming up?

Hi,

I am wondering if any PS (CS3/4) classes are coming up soon? I missed previous ones as I didn't know about them :( Thanks!

The classes are taught every month and usually start the 1st Wednesday of each month. You can get more info here:

Photoshop Classes

3. photoshop classes

Thanks so much for the quick response, I will check out that link!

Thanks Terri for providing that link! :)

5. Hi Andrea! I signed up for the Photoshop Advanced Class today and it apparently begins October 7th, however I don't see a post for it. Am I in the wrong place?
    Deb

Deb,
    Andrea will post shortly, and give you the links to your lessons and gallery. The class starts officially next Wednesday, and Wednesdays are the days she posts the lessons.

Hi! You should be getting some information over email as soon as I have your receipt. Watch for it and let me know if you don't get it. You are in the right place. The class has just not started yet. :)

Quote Originally Posted by deb5253 View Post
    Hi Andrea! I signed up for the Photoshop Advanced Class today and it apparently begins October 7th, however I don't see a post for it. Am I in the wrong place?

8. Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    Hi! You should be getting some information over email as soon as I have your receipt. Watch for it and let me know if you don't get it. You are in the right place. The class has just not started yet. :)
    Thanks Andrea:)
    Deb

9. I got your welcome and my receipt, but I don's see Photoshop Advanced anywhere!
    Deb

Quote Originally Posted by deb5253 View Post
    I got your welcome and my receipt, but I don's see Photoshop Advanced anywhere!
    You are all set now...
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...play.php?f=441
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.