shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Design Team Is Growing! Please Help Us Welcome....

Design Team Is Growing! Please Help Us Welcome....

Hi Everyone!

Please join me in welcoming

Monja aka Mistica Designs

to our GDS Designs Team!

We are so excited to have Monja joining us!

She comes to us from Germany with a degree in multimedia design! Monja is also a cat lover like some of us!...lol! She's a very talented Designer and is so warm and friendly, it is such a pleasure to have her joining us!

Here's her introduction in her own words so that you can get to know her a little better:

"Hello, my name is Monja but in the internet you can find me very often as “Mistica”, a name my friend found for me.

Together with my husband and my two cats I live in a small town in Germany. I´m 30 years old and as long as I can think I love computers and crafts. I discovered scrapbooking in 2000 and got addicted. It needed a long time till I started designing but now I just love it! Whenever I need to relax I start designing.

Although I´m working as a private lesson teacher in my own agency I got my degree in Multimediadesign– while those studies I was able to learn Photoshop. That is for sure my program! It offers so many possibilities and I´m able to discover something new each day. I´m also interested in webdesign, reading (I love the outlander series of Diana Gabaldon!) swimming and walking.

I look forward to meet all you nice girls out there!"

Here's a look at 2 of Mistica's first products up in her GDS Store!

Look for lots more coming

Big Welcome to you, Monja!
    We are thrilled to have you here with us!

2. Welcome Monja! It's so wonderful to have you here!

Welcome Monja!

Welcome Monja! Love your first kit ... looking forward to seeing more!
    Cheri

Welcome Monja!

Hi Monja!
    Welcome to GDS. It was so fun to read a bit about you. Love the new kits in the shop -- can't wait to see more!

Welcome! I can't wait to use your kits!
    Mari

Proudly CT for:

Welcome Monica,

I'm looking forward to seeing your work and if the posting here is an indication, I will be impressed indeed! :)

Welcome Monja. Love the preview items and can't wait to see lots more.

Welcome!!! Great to get to know a bit about you and to see some pf your work - can't wait to see the rest of your things!