shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need ideas....again, please!

Oh and in case you don't know, if you use pse 6 or 7, to make confetti just open up a glitter sheet and use your cutter tool to create the confetti. This may be in other programs but this is what I use.

Great ideas ladies. I love the top alpha with the flowers in it. That would be so cute in this lo, and adding Anna's glitter splats would definitely give it more zing. Can't wait to see what you come up with mom2snn.

First I want to say thank you to all of you for the great ideas and advice. I did try one of the lighter papers as the background and I prefer the brown

Thanks for the font ideas also. I didn't even think about doing a bevel on it lol. I took a break from psping and now I'm a bit rusty on some things lol.

As for the glitter idea, I'm not very good at using glitter unless it's in animation shop help in that area would be great also. Just a couple of placement ideas.

I think I've decided on the flower child font. I did it 2 ways, well the same just with different papers as the fill. I personally think that the top one will look better, but I wanted to get ya'll opinion to see if ya'll agree.

Either one will look great. The top one matches the arrow. I can't help you with the Glitter. Never tried what Anna suggests. Maybe she can give you more details on how to use the cutter tool.

The flower child font is going to be so cute on this lo. Can't wait to see it all.

I like the pink plaid, but if the top one matches your arrow better, go with that. Looking forward to the completed layout.

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    I like the pink plaid, but if the top one matches your arrow better, go with that. Looking forward to the completed layout.
    I agree with the arrow statement but I really think you should change the brown paper. Maybe even just to a softer brown. I think it will make the pink stand out more, especially if you go with the darker font.

I lost my psp for now so I can't make any more changes to it :(. I only had the trial version of psp x2 and it expired. Thanks for all the advice!

I decided to go with this one: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...9&ppuser=12759

I really appreciate the advice on the background paper, but I really like the way it looks now :) I did try it with a couple other lighter papers and I liked this one the best.

I have one more request, would someone be willing to change to format to .jpeg for me, please? I'll probably have to upload it to 4shared because of the file size, but if someone could do this last thing for me I'd be greatful.

I've done the conversion for you, and have PM'd you with the link.
    Dona