shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Midnight Chat TONIGHT!

1. Midnight Chat TONIGHT!

Come on all you night owls!! Lets chat and make something cool tonight at Midnight (EST)!!!
    What will we make.........
    It's a surprise so be sure to join in!

2. Awww, sorry I'm going to miss this one. I am one worn out puppy. Soon as the dogs finish eating, I'll be passed out cold!

I am going to try and stay awake.

Sounds like fun Christy but I guess I'll have to pass. I don't want the pastor pointing me out tomorrow for falling asleep during his sermon. LOL! I know ya'll will have a great time.

5. This was super fun learning about ATC's!! Great bonus Christy! Can't wait to see everyone's creations!!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

OK, here is what I came up with so far.
    #1. Best wishes

#2. Have a good day

These are fun. Now my question is. How do you go about printing them out.

7. Awesome job Cathy! To print them I just open a 8.5x11 image and place as many cards as I can on the sheet. Since they are small you can get several on one page. Then I just print them and cut them out.

Any chance we could get a little tut on what you all created last night? The cards I've seen look great! Sorry I missed the chat.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappintwins View Post
    Awesome job Cathy! To print them I just open a 8.5x11 image and place as many cards as I can on the sheet. Since they are small you can get several on one page. Then I just print them and cut them out.
    Thanks, Christy. I saw in some of the searches I did that a lot of people buy playing cards and then cut then out and I presume paste them onto the cards for the stability. Am I getting this right? Or, I presume use Card Stock paper for printing? Read a really cute idea of using them for Luggage Tags. Now how cute would that be to have a really cute handmade tag on your luggage with all your info on the back.

OK, just HAD to do another one, lol.

Days of Wine & Roses