shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Using clipping masks with words

As Liz instructed, you use the magic wand to select only parts of the paper. Make sure "contiguous" is unchecked, so it will select that particular color all over the paper layer. Then use the delete key to delete those selected spots. Repeat if necessary with another selection.

Or, you could also use the eraser, with a grungy, open brush and lower the flow and/or opacity to get the same sort of effect. That's what I did on my layout.

Hope this answers your questions.
    Dona

2. Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    As Liz instructed, you use the magic wand to select only parts of the paper. Make sure "contiguous" is unchecked, so it will select that particular color all over the paper layer. Then use the delete key to delete those selected spots. Repeat if necessary with another selection.

Or, you could also use the eraser, with a grungy, open brush and lower the flow and/or opacity to get the same sort of effect. That's what I did on my layout.

Hope this answers your questions.
    Dona

I got it.....
    Thanks very much for Dona's help and I deeply appreciate your kindness.

3. Donakat - Oh man, how did I miss that layout! That is a beautiful layout. Love the papers, the pictures, the theme and the rainbow words. Very cool!

WOW!! Looks great!!