store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    you are ahead of me -- I write things down on scraps of paper, envelopes, dd's drawings, and then I can never find them again -- or I find them months/years after frenzied searches. the only things I can find, are the ones on my computer
    LOL - ditto me - I keep finding files on my backup computers that I completely forgot about. I have tutorial folders - but keep finding several of them filed under different folders. now if i could just have one ehd dedicated to tutorials and tips only - that would be a dream - maybe some day. LOL.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

OK, Liz, I made an attempt to try your tutorial using PSE 7. It worked great. I still need practice, but it was fun trying. Thanks so much for sharing your expertise with us. My Man:

Thank you for your awsome work on this! Where would we newbies be without all you great gurus!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I did a layout, too, using a slightly altered technique. Instead of doing your step eight, Liz, I applied a rainbow gradient across the type layer. It seemed to do pretty much the same sort of thing. Here's my LO:

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    I did a layout, too, using a slightly altered technique. Instead of doing your step eight, Liz, I applied a rainbow gradient across the type layer. It seemed to do pretty much the same sort of thing. Here's my LO:

It looks great Dona. Great job.

Thank you so much for sharing this info,I will be trying it out for sure xox

MissLily, Hope we'll see your layout in the gallery, too!

Oh most definitely,this will be the 1st place I post my layout,I am most thankful for the tutorial xox

I'm going to have to try this, thanks for the great tut:)

What a wonderful tutorial it is !! I like it very much.

But I stopped at step 5....

I don't know the way to delete some of the pixels from the clipped paper to give a grunged effect to the text .

I'll appreciate if anyone here can help me with that.....