shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Using clipping masks with words

I am glad you all like the little tutorial
    I know I whipped it together, but I was having such a time trying to save the files to show some samples
    I will be looking for some fun clipping in the galleries!

If anyone uses a different method, or comes up with some fab design they want to share, link us up baby!

I skimmed through this - will copy and paste into word doc so I can read it later - but wow - it looks fantastic! Love it!

Now I know who can sub for me on the techniques challenges - if you ever want to help me out - let me know - I am always looking for techniques for it. After doing it for almost 2 years now - I am getting brain farts on what to use sometimes.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Liz, Thank you so much! I can't wait to try this.

4. Wow- This is great :) Thanks
    JAB Digital Designs

Way cool, Liz!! I will print it out, too, as sometimes I "accidentally" stumble upon a technique that I somehow did in PSE 7, and I swear I can't repeat the same thing again to save my life, and I have no idea how I did it!!
    Does that happen to anyone else or just me?? LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by kcsimpson99 View Post
    Way cool, Liz!! I will print it out, too, as sometimes I "accidentally" stumble upon a technique that I somehow did in PSE 7, and I swear I can't repeat the same thing again to save my life, and I have no idea how I did it!!
    Does that happen to anyone else or just me?? LOL!!
    LOL Oh boy, does it ever. I have a ton of files I have saved into word files so that I can refer back to them, but then I can't find the file. One of these days I am going to organize them and put them in binders.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    I skimmed through this - will copy and paste into word doc so I can read it later - but wow - it looks fantastic! Love it!

Now I know who can sub for me on the techniques challenges - if you ever want to help me out - let me know - I am always looking for techniques for it. After doing it for almost 2 years now - I am getting brain farts on what to use sometimes.
    Liz would be your girl for the job for sure Helen. She comes up with some amazing lo's using different techniques she has tried.
    But we all know that your brain fart is only temporary. You will come up with lots more great technique challenges for us!

you are ahead of me -- I write things down on scraps of paper, envelopes, dd's drawings, and then I can never find them again -- or I find them months/years after frenzied searches. the only things I can find, are the ones on my computer

Thanks so much for this fantastic tutorial!

hugs Martina

what a great tutorial...thank you Liz...I am going to have to give this a try