shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap May 29 @ 9pm EST with Chanin!

1. Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    hello, jd! it's ALL about the digi scrapping, so you'll feel right at home! enjoy! (what's your name?)
    Thanks! I am so excited!!!! My name is Jess and I have been scrapping for nearly 8 years; started out as a paper scrapper and then when my DD was born in July 07 I became a digi-scrapper. I still do some paper, but rarely!

Quote Originally Posted by sbg3396 View Post
    Welcome jd6405....certainly digi-scrappin' is ok for the speed scrap. Look forward to seeing your work tonight.
    Thanks! I do okay with my scrapping, but there are many others out there who are much better!!!

2. okay, have my 3 pics.....ready & waiting!! I think the ad must have been wrong seeing it is 7:15cst here.

3. Quote Originally Posted by jd6405 View Post
    Thanks! I am so excited!!!! My name is Jess and I have been scrapping for nearly 8 years; started out as a paper scrapper and then when my DD was born in July 07 I became a digi-scrapper. I still do some paper, but rarely!

Thanks! I do okay with my scrapping, but there are many others out there who are much better!!!

How does the quote go? "We are our own worst critic"!! How long have you been digi-scrapping?

4. Quote Originally Posted by sbg3396 View Post
    How does the quote go? "We are our own worst critic"!! How long have you been digi-scrapping?
    Hehe... Since January 2008, so just over a year.

5. I'm brand new (one month) to this WHOLE thing: digi-scrapping, PSE, and hence, speed scrapping. So, how does this work---are the directions given in this thread?

6. Quote Originally Posted by jd6405 View Post
    Hehe... Since January 2008, so just over a year.
    I can't remember month/year personally but I think it's been about a year and a half for me. I have a default design style "if it's in the kit....use it, lol" but I have been re-training myself to use a more simplistic style of design because they are the LOs I end up liking the most.

7. Quote Originally Posted by erinfazz View Post
    I'm brand new (one month) to this WHOLE thing: digi-scrapping, PSE, and hence, speed scrapping. So, how does this work---are the directions given in this thread?
    This is my 2nd speed scrap and what I remember from the one I did, they should give basic instructions. Generally the host will give a certain instruction every 10 mins....i.e. pick out 2 papers....go grab 3 different elements, etc. and when the last instruction has been given you then have 1 hour to complete your LO and get it posted iin the gallery & linked up here. Hope that makes sense. And btw, congrats on jumping in so soon to do this....it is the very best way to learn. WELCOME to our world!!!

8. The ad I remember seeing said 9pm eastern, so we've still got a few minutes to go. But I haven't had a chance to sit down and look for pics yet!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by erinfazz View Post
    I'm brand new (one month) to this WHOLE thing: digi-scrapping, PSE, and hence, speed scrapping. So, how does this work---are the directions given in this thread?
    Erin....did you know they gave us a pre-speed scrap clue and that was to get 3 photos that go with each other. You can be doing that before it starts.

10. Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    The ad I remember seeing said 9pm eastern, so we've still got a few minutes to go. But I haven't had a chance to sit down and look for pics yet!!
    Jayne....breathe in.....let it out.....ahhh, better? You have plenty of time, it's all good!