shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Speed Scrap May 29 @ 9pm EST with Chanin!

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    There were about 5 that were pretty darn close, but if I have to choose one that was the closest, I have to go with tbcarter! Good luck deciding!

By the way, that was way fun. Is this a record for the number of people in a single speed scrap?? LOL... Don't be afraid to do that kind of challenge again - i thought it was cool!
    My sentiments exactly...that was sooo fun (even though I wasn't chatty, too much barking)...please do another one like that again!!

and

and

and

and
    were the closest to yours..

But I agree with several of the others...tbcarter2002 was the closest! Good luck!!

I agree with the others who have said they hope we have this type of speed scrap again. This was SO much fun!

3. Wow - everyone's layouts are great! Thanks so much for a fun Speed Scrap! Hope to play again soon!

I'm going with tbcarter as well!
    Mari

Proudly CT for:

OK....we have a winner! I think you will all agree that tbcarter2002 came the closest, right? Here is her LO and mine!

and mine!

I sent all of your Participation Prizes out this morning, so check your inbox!! Have a great day!!

By the way, my entire store will be on sale starting sometime today for 35% off until June 15!!!

Thanks Chanin! This was such a FUN speed scrap. I hope we do them like that again. We had such a great group participating too.

Congrats. Great lo, and looks like it was such a fun speed scrap. Can't believe I missed this one.

8. YAY! Congrats tbcarter2002!

Congrats!!!