shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello From Pennslyvania

Hello From Pennslyvania

Hi Everyone,
    I am a stay at home mom to one son, Brandon. He is 10 years old and enjoys all kinds of sports. It seems were always going to practices or games but it does give me great pictures for layouts. I have to laugh because the only picture I had on my computer of me for the avatar is when Brandon was like 4 yrs old. I think its time to get some pictures of me! Hard to do, when I'm the one taking all the pictures. LOL! This looks like a really fun site, with lots of talented people. Wow! There are so many great layouts in the gallery. I have been digitally scrapping for about 8 months now and I just love it. I look forward to making some new friends on here. Have a great day Everyone!

Hi Lisa, What parts of Pa are you from, I am from Bethlehem, close to Allentown. What a cute son you have there on your lap!!! I just joined in here too, looks like a fun place to be, cant wait to see some of your layouts!

Welcome to GDS Lisa! and yep, I hear ya on the no pics cuz you're always behind the camera syndrome...seems to be the theme with digiscrappers! I can't wait to see more updated pics and layouts of your munchkin and yourself!

welcome to GDS, Lisa! I can't wait to get to know you better and see some of your work in the gallery

Hi!! Welcome to gds! Am sure you will love it here! I know what you mean about the pics - I had to get my dd to take a photo of me just for my avatar!! Check out Rebecca's photography challenge this week - about taking photos of a reflection - maybe one way round getting a pic of yourself! Am going to have a go when I find time!

Anyway, its great to meet you - looking forward to seeing your layouts :)

6. Welcome to the site - there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff.