shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from PA

1. Hi from PA

Hi,my name is Iris and I love PSP,I'M
    from Pennsylvania.
    Chepy

2. Hi Iris, I LOVE your name!! Welcome to GDS! Make yourself at home, and holler if you have any questions!

3. Thanks,I'm don't know too much inglish,but I'm understand,my problem is to write it.jajajaja.Glad to met you my friend.
    Iris.

Hello Iris. Welcome to GDS. This is a very friendly group here. There are lots of challenges to help get you going. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

5. tbcarter hi, the gallery is beautiful,but I only know of scrap its just put a photo in the QP,and the elements.I'm download the quick page ,maybe someday I can do it by myself.
    Thanks.
    Iris.

6. Iris, we have some GREAT information for new scrappers HERE and more tutorials HERE. Have fun!!

Hi Iris!
    Welcome to GDS! (I live in OH, about an hour from the PA line)

Hi Iris and welcome to GDS. Definitely check out those resources that Jenn told you about above. This is a great site with lots of fun members and tons of people to help you learn everything you need to know.

Welcome to GDS, Iris! Hope to see lots from you!

Hello Iris! Glad to have you here! I'm sure you will catch on quickly and have a lot of fun!