shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Spain!

1. Smile Hi from Spain!

Hi!
    I'm 16, my name is Aida.
    I love scrap and I found this forum while I was scrapbooking ^^

Well, I'm Spanish and I think my english was horrible, so maybe I will make a lot of mistakes :S I think I would improve my English grammar. I'm learning it at my high school, and I have 7 lessons every week. I really love english, but I think it's difficult to know all the expressions, the verbs...

Finally, I believe this forum will be used by me many times. Thanks!

2. Welcome, Aida! It's wonderful to have you here, and I look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery! My DH used to live in Barcelona and Seville and would love to go back someday soon...he says it's beautiful!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, and again, WELCOME!

Welcome Aida, your English seems very good, better than my Spanish, I'm sure. Hope you like what's offered here. It's a very friendly place.

Welcome to GDS. I think your english is great. Look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

5. Thanks!! ^^ I will start to create rigth now!

Welcome Aida .. I think that your English was very clear. I know that I couldn't say that in Spanish after studying that for 4 years LOL! If you have any questions please ask someone always has an answer here.

Welcome Aida! So glad to meet you!
    Hope to see some of your pages soon!

Smile

Hello Aida! Welcome to the group.

Welcome! Great to have you here at GDS!!

Welcome Aida. You know a lot more about English than I do Spanish. This is a very friendly place so we hope you will like it here. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.