shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exciting News!! Please Welcome.....

1. Exciting News!! Please Welcome.....

Hi Everyone!

Please join me in welcoming

Kimberly Wade aka Scrapalooza Designs

to our GDS Designs Team!

We are so excited to have Kimberly joining us!
    She's been scrapping for over 3 years and is a wonderfully warm and talented Designer...

Here's her introduction in her own words so that you can get to know her a little better:

"My name is Kimberly Wade of Scrapalooza Designs. I’m the wife to a wonderful husband, Jon and a stay-at-home Mom to my 2 years old twin boys, Jonathan and Jackson. We have spent the last 3 years in Plainview, Texas where my husband worked as the CEO for the hospital in our town. However, we have decided to move back to our beautiful home in Branson, Missouri next month to be closer to family with the twins. We are so very excited and truly blessed.

I have been addicted to scrapbooking for the last 11 years; 8 years traditionally and the last 3 years digitally. I started not knowing anything, to being on many creative teams, and then onto designing. I enjoy being a part of a large community of people, who typically become ‘distant family’. J When I’m not designing, I am completing schoolwork for my Masters Program. I should be graduating this time next year.

I am so excited to be part of the goDigitalScrapbooking site and I can’t wait to get to know you all! We will have a great deal of fun and PLENTY to talk about!"

Here's a peek at Kimberly's Store Here @ GDS!

She has a 20% Grand Opening Sale going on now until May 24th! Check back for lot's more coming!

Big Welcome to Kimberly aka Scrapalooza Designs!
    Last edited by HollyS; 05-16-2009 at 11:06 AM.

2. Wow, these are FABULOUS! Love your kits, Kimberly, and WELCOME!

3. Welcome aboard Kimberly!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Welcome Kimberly. Your kits are so cute. Love the Sock Monkey one.

Hi Kimberly! Welcome to GDS and I am happy for you to be moving home to family (I live hundreds of miles away from my family, and it is hard with a 3 yo)
    What fun designs and can't wait to see more
    Hope you enjoy our GDS family~

hello kimberly and welcome to GDS

No "monkeying around" I love that kit! Great to have you here!

8. Hi and a very warm welcome to GDS :)

Hello Kimberly and welcome to GDS.

Welcome, Kimberly! Beautiful kits!
    Darlene (J&JsMimi)