shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Size QP Exchange ~ Holly's Tender Blossom + LOTS MORE!

Brag Book Size QP Exchange ~ Holly's Tender Blossom + LOTS MORE!

Here's a new brag size QP Exchange for you! I've teamed up with Andrea, Julie and Dani so boy do you have lots of options for getting lots of stuff in return for participating! Please be sure to read thru all the options and post a question here if it's confusing!

Use my Tender Blossom page kit (on sale for this exchange at 20% off) to make your pages.

If you make a 6"x4" quickpage, you will get my coordinating set of 12x12 quickpages along with all other submitted brag pages by participants:

And here' s where it gets fun! You have lots of options to add to your pages you create to get lots more bonuses!

Use Tender Blossoms Add-on and GET Tenders Blossoms Alpha

Use Andrea's Floral Fiction Brag Template Set #11 and GET her Template Grab Bag #16 (only avail thru this exchange)

Use either of Dani's Fast Scrap Brag Book Templates and GET something in return from Dani!!

Use JAB's Flower Power wordart and GET a coupon good for 30% off her entire store[/COLOR]!

Guidelines:
    • Please remember to only use items from the products mentioned in this thread or from any commercial use items you own. We cannot accept pages that include items from anything else as that could cause the page to be in violation of other's terms of use.
    • Each participant will submit at least 1 brag book quick page but not more than 3 using this kit only (you can include any commercial use items if you wish)
    • To guard against folks being able to take previews uploaded to the gallery and turn them into quickpages without participating in this exchange, please save all of your submitted pages onto one blank canvas and save that as a preview jpg. Here's an example of a preview that Nancy implemented.
    • Please upload your previews to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery.
    • Layouts should be created and saved at 6" x 4" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
    • If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
    • If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
    • If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will do so.
    • Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_tb_qp.png.
    • I will need the preview .jpg at 600x400, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 6x4 size for each quickpage you submit.
    • Upload your preview to the Brag Book Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
    • NEW***: In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, I'm implementing a new way for us to share the files.
      - please zip up your files all together so you are only uploading one file. My preference would be not to zip up a folder holding your files but only the files itself. That way when folks unzip, they won't get all these subfolders created.
      - click http://www.4shared.com/dir/2403186/2...8/sharing.html
      - toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your zip file and choose that to upload.
      - Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder even to tell you it was successful unfortunately but never fear, I will let you know if something went awry.
      - Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
    • Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages.
    • The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Sunday, May 31st.
    • The deadline to upload your zip is Tuesday, June 2nd.
    Last edited by HollyS; 05-17-2009 at 08:18 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

When posting your brag pages to the gallery, please be sure to list out the products you used to ensure you will get the bonuses you deserve!

Wow! What a fantastic bb exchange!
    I love being able to use so many goodies and templates to make pretty pages!
    What fun this is going to be!

4. What an exchange this is going to be! Wonderful products!

Wow, great challenge with this selection of page kits,wordart and templates from some of the most talented designers. I'll want to participate.

This is going to be fantastic.. I can't wait to see all the pages!!

7. Tender Blossom BBs

Hi ... these are my entries http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...=57003&cat=704
    which I've posted on to your 4shared ... I just hope I did it right !
    Thanks

So many goodies. I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by linds_lim View Post
    Hi ... these are my entries http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...=57003&cat=704
    which I've posted on to your 4shared ... I just hope I did it right !
    Thanks
    Thank you! Pages are great and uploaded to 4shared just fine :)

10. Smile Brag Book Exchange

This is great. I am in