shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Puzzles

Puzzles

For father's day,I want to make a layout of my dad playing baseball in his younger days, & then have it turned into a puzzle. I came across this website
    called Potrait Puzzles and was wondering if anyone here has ever had a puzzle made by them. If so what did you think of the quality? I like this website because they offer bigger sized puzzles, than the standard 110 peices offered at local photo labs.

I have never heard of it, but what a great idea!
    My dd's grandmother loves puzzles and I have often wanted to get a photo turned into a puzzle at one of the photo printing places, but I have also found the sizes too small for an avid puzzle doer.

I have never heard of it, but what a great idea!
    My dd's grandmother loves puzzles and I have often wanted to get a photo turned into a puzzle at one of the photo printing places, but I have also found the sizes too small for an avid puzzle doer.

It will take a few days for me to get the layout but I think I will take the leap and go ahead & order the puzzle. I will let everyone know how it turns out.

What a fun idea. Please do let us know how it turns out.