shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Lucky me - MIA

Lucky me - MIA

Well, it's school holidays this week, and after all the stress of common tests, projects, and so on, we're going to spend two nights at a local beach resort. Yipee!! I won't be able to access internet till Wednesday night, till then, everyone, have a good week and more scrapping!! (I honestly think i'm going to suffer withdrawal systoms from GDS and from scrapping! )

2. congrats! I'm jealous! Enjoy yourself, GDS will be here when you get back!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

3. Have Fun!

Good for you! Enjoy yourself!!

Have a great time - and take lots of pics :)

6. Yin lucky you ..Remember REST n Relaxation is what is ordered for you now you enjoy yourself and see those pics when you get back..HUGGLES from OZ:-)
    *SMILE* always as it cost's you nothing and your GUARANTEED of one in return:-)My house may not be a Palace but tis a HOME, take care n have a wonderful day.

I'm back!! Thanks for your nice wishes, we did have a great rest and relaxed time - (spent totally by the beach and in the pool - that was all that the kids wanted) and got lots of great pics!

And lots of doodles for my next kit (hee hee i enjoyed it so it's not working on holiday) !

Glad you enjoyed your holiday and have made it back safe and sound and rested! I am looking forward to seeing your new doodles in the store and pictres in the gallery!!

Can I crawl in your bags??? I really need a vacation. Im compleatly jealous!!

Quote Originally Posted by redring View Post
    Can I crawl in your bags??? I really need a vacation. Im compleatly jealous!!
    I know, that's how i felt just before we went! At the last minute we found two days off, and got a huge discount using our credit card reward points ... we are the sort of family that save and pinch on everything but then spurlge on holidays ... hhmm i should start a thread on this, could be interesting !