shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: May 14 SpeedScrap Starts in 5 minutes!!!

1. May 14 SpeedScrap Starts in 5 minutes!!!

Everybody ready to rock n' roll????

I am here ... waiting. Hopefully I an get through this before dh and ds get home.

I haven't been feeling great but I'm going to give it a go.

4. I'm here too!
    ~Nancy

I'm going to try not sure how long I'll make it up

I'm here.

I'm here and hopefully ready to scrap.

8. Yeah! Let's get this party STARTED!!!

I'm here.

10. Welcome, welcome to the fastest, funnest legal fix on the planet!

Here's the deal!

Over the next hour, you'll be given an instruction each 10 minutes. There are no hard and fast rules. Although following the guidelines
    is a way to stretch and grow, if you don't have a certain item listed, don't panic. Just use your artistic interpretation to
    come up with a reasonable substitute. The only way to be disqualified and not to receive the posting bonus, is if you don't finish and
    don't post a LO at the end.

How easy is that?

Now, you'll have an hour to finish up at the end of our "instruction" hour. Please finish your LO, and post it in the Speed Scrap Gallery (I'll provide the link when we start the clock)
    Then please link it back here in this thread. That way we can all find it and give it some love, and I don't have to break a sweat hunting down all the participants! LOL
    The prompts provided are to help us to think outside the box and get the creative juices flowing. If your creativity jumps off on a slight tangent
    as a result of the prompts, GREAT! Just tell us all how the "shift" occurred in your description.
    Don't worry, be Happy and enjoy the company of all of us who share the same love for creating!