shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from North Carolina

Hello from North Carolina

Hi, My name is Memorie and I am from Fayetteville, NC. I am new to the forum and just getting into Digital Scrapbooking...I have so many things I am fond of creating, from quilting, to scrapping, to making hairbows, to handbags...i just wish that there were more time during the days to make all i want to make..and now...i have become obsessed with digital scrapbooking as well as my paintshop CS2. Its unreal the things you can do with that program. Anyhow...I am hoping that I can utilize this forum for ideas, suggestions and educate myself in the digital world, as well as share my own ideas. Looking forward to scrapping!!!!

Welcome to Digi Scrapping, and to GDS. You definitely found a great place for ideas, suggestions and education. This site has it all. Look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery.

Welcome to GDS. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. There are lots of classes and challenges here to help get you going. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Smile

Welcome Memorie! Yes, there never seems to be enough time to tackle all the wonderful arts and crafts out. Hopefully you have tons of fun and learn lots here.

Hey there and welcome to GDS! I used to live in Laurinburg and spent many a day shopping in F'ville :)

6. Welcome, Memorie! What a beautiful name! So glad to have you join us at GDS...there's lots to be involved in and do and learn here, so jump right in!

Looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!

Smile I have a few layouts...

I just started this about a week ago and have been hooked...you see i purhcased a web template a while ago for my website and I found the graphics she used through designer digitals....once I purchased that...I haven't stopped...Its addictive...anyhow..I have done so many things, like my business cards, my labels..I even created a signature..however am not good at codes...so I don't know how to add it yet...I tried to upload a LO on here..but I suppose I have to just go to my profile and do it. Thanks for the compliment on my name...i mostly get wild jokes...so compliments are always welcomed...

Quote Originally Posted by makingmemories View Post
    I just started this about a week ago and have been hooked...you see i purhcased a web template a while ago for my website and I found the graphics she used through designer digitals....once I purchased that...I haven't stopped...Its addictive...anyhow..I have done so many things, like my business cards, my labels..I even created a signature..however am not good at codes...so I don't know how to add it yet...I tried to upload a LO on here..but I suppose I have to just go to my profile and do it. Thanks for the compliment on my name...i mostly get wild jokes...so compliments are always welcomed...
    Check out the Resources Tab at the top of the page. It has tutorials that will help you with uploading your lo and tons of other useful info.

I did it...I did it...I am now a professional at uploading LO to the gallery...LOL Thanks for the info...very helpful...

You are very welcome, and your lo is Wonderful! Loved everything about it. Can't believe it is your very first lo. Super job.