shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Speed Scrap with Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by rumkimom View Post
    Since my hubby is gone tonight (weel, at least till 9:30 tonight) and my kids are in bed by that time...I might actually try this. LOL The only photo masks I have are the ones that come with PSE 7. Are those OK to use? or, I will just have to get the one from you....
    I think we can use photo masks we have, or if we dont one will be provided.
    Wow -- i didn't know Elements came with photo masks, that is so cool!

We just got a dd set from Christy Skaggs, I think just last week and then in Feb. we got one from bianca. Hope that helps. I also think the one from Bianca gives you directions on how to apply it.

Since my hubby is gone tonight (weel, at least till 9:30 tonight) and my kids are in bed by that time...I might actually try this. LOL The only photo masks I have are the ones that come with PSE 7. Are those OK to use? or, I will just have to get the one from you....

I hope I can make it to this one but my kid has his last band concert of the year tonight so I have to go to that first. I am really starting to miss doing these. They are so much fun

I'm here and ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    I think we can use photo masks we have, or if we dont one will be provided.
    Wow -- i didn't know Elements came with photo masks, that is so cool!
    Me either. There is so much I have yet to learn about PSE 7. Guess I need to do some investigating, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tbcarter2002 View Post
    I'm here and ready to go!
    You are the early bird this week for sure Teri. I will be back. Need to restart my puter, as it is running real slow.

Oh, did Jenn change the time? I thought it said the SS was going to be at 8:00 EST but I see it says 9:00 EST. I guess I'm a little too early.

I wonder if pse 6 has any masks. I'm using the ones we got for a dd but I'm not sure how to use them. do they go under the pic then highlight the pic in the layers and group with previous???

I am trying to get ready!
    I need some caffeine if I expect to stay awake
    DH is out with a friend, that only leaves the little people to worry about -- got the furbabies settled though

the hint was one photo, right?

10. I Can't Wait!
    ~Nancy