shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Waving from Maryland

Waving from Maryland

Hello everyone, My name is Treasa and I am a 36 year old mother of 2 teenagers, Ugh, enough said... I am happily to my DH who happens to be my high school honey. We have been together for 21 years. I currently work full time and love my job,most of the time. I started digi scrapping about 8 months ago and fell in love with it. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing all the work from you talented ladies. I had so much fun helping celebrate your 6 month anniversary and I was honored that one of my tag lines was chosen for one of the blinkies.

2. Hi There Treasa.... from a fellow Marylander! I'm on the eastern shore right over the bay bridge.. it's always so nice to find another digi-scrapper who's close to home!

Welcome to GDS and thanks for the awesome tagline! Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you :)

Hi!! Great to know a bit about you! Looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery :)

Treasa, welcome to GDS!

I have 6 kids from preschool age to adult, so I can say with confidence that the teen years (as with all phases) eventually pass, and before you know it they will move out (and with any luck, they won't *come back*, )

Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your talent in the gallery.

Hi Treasa! First off I love your name, soo pretty! I too am a newbie here, seems like everyone is very nice and friendly here! I too have the 2 teenagers and everyday is a challenge with them. Praying that they become human beings again and SOON!!! LOL I have been to Maryland plenty of times, its beautiful there, I will be returning again in May for a wedding. Which only means more pictures and tons of scrapping, just when ya think you are all caught up BANG, lots to do! But I sure love it!
    Cant wait to see some layouts!

Treasa!
    Hey girl! My last teenage is about to graduate High School. Then off to college in the fall. I'm from Maryland, too. A suburb, north of DC.
    I just love this community. Everyone is just so fun and so friendly.

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies.

8. Welcome to the site - there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff.