shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Question about links

Question about links

I've noticed in some threads where the person has posted a link to one of the galleries that instead of having the whole url address showing it just has the title of the LO posted so that when you click on the title it takes you to the LO in the gallery. How do you do that so only your title shows up to be clicked?

teri

Just type your title, highlight it, and click on the earth/paperclip button. Paste the url address in that box, and that's it! It will link whatever you have highlighted to the address.

Great question Teri. I have tried numerous times to do it and had no luck. Thanks Erin for your answer. Will have to try it again.

Here's a link to a video about how to do it:

Linking In A Forum Message
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

Thanks so much ladies. That video was great! This will be so much easier than the way I've been doing it!!

teri

Teri, I am so glad you asked this question. I have been wondering how to do that as well and did not know there was a video showing how to do it. Thanks!

Awesome question!! I have been wondering that myself. Thanks for the answers & the video.