shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newbie scrapper

Red face newbie scrapper

hi ... I'm a newbie here... I love all the layouts and the designers are just great... looking forward to learning a lot from this community :-)

2. Hi and Big Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you and see your layouts :)

Hi There!
    Welcome to GDS! Hope you take part in some of the challenges and show us your stuff! Happy Scrapping!

Thank you for welcoming me. It really feels great to be part of this group!
    Ayenn

Hello and welcome to GDS. I hope that we can get to know you more and I can't wait to see your work in the gallery.

Welcome! There are so many nice people here, I'm sure you'll find them helpful and friendly. And there are great challenges and activities to join in, so don't be shy!

7. Welcome! I've seen your layouts in the gallery...they're lovely! So glad you've found us, and don't be shy about getting involved!! :-)

Welcome. I have seen some of your great work in the gallery. Keep it up!

Hello, welcome to GDS! I've been seeing some of your great layouts in the gallery. I look forward to seeing more of your layouts! There are lots of challenges here that can get you going!

10. Welcome!!! You'll love it here! And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!