shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: HUGE HUGGLES from Australia

1. HUGE HUGGLES from Australia

Hi there everyone, Live in oz and Wooovvv digi scrapping and spending time with family n friends...Looking forwared to being a part of GoDigitalScrapbooking family, n participating in some of the challenges etc...thanks for having me here..HUGZ

to GDS!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

I'm too tired to be terribly creative, but I do want to welcome you... and ditto what Melanie said!!! You will love it!!!

Stephanie

4. Hi Andrian and welcome to GDS... Great to have you join us Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you! Hugz back!

5. Thanks for the WARM welcome

Than you all and look forward to joining this very friendly family:-)HUGGLES from oz
    *SMILE* always as it cost's you nothing and your GUARANTEED of one in return:-)My house may not be a Palace but tis a HOME, take care n have a wonderful day.

Hey - welcome to gds - looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your layouts in the gallery :)

7. Welcome to the site - there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff.