shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Share a favorite layout

2. These were all added to my favorites recently - some for their creativity, some for their simplicity, some because I want to scraplift someday :)

Last edited by elenasworld; 05-08-2009 at 04:32 PM.

i just have to say THANKS Jayne for mentioning my page!

Jayne... those pages are gorgeous!!!

I have another one to share. Look at this beautiful composition. Love the color combo and elements used. Beautiful memory.

Such a gorgeous page Dani~ by liketoshop247 above.

I have to say I am in love with this page called A Garden of Love by scrapmami! such pretty colors and I love the little flower buds!

Oh, thank you so much! This is now my new favorite page. It came together pretty easily--which is not always the case for me--and I was happy to showcase that photo of my mom and daughter.

I just started looking through the gallery and this layout immediately caught my eye. The use of color is spectacular and I love the combination of extreme close-ups with the one shot of the little boy running. It's such a beautiful combination of elements and white space. Love it!

Isogo Park
    Mari

Proudly CT for:

Play With Me

I love this fun and playful page by JustBnSharon
    Play With Me.
    You can see the rest of JustBnSharon's Gallery HERE

Let's leave a little love in the gallery and share a favorite page you have seen in the gallery

I thought this layout by Kouette was fantastic! I just love the colors & the extraction!

Last edited by elenasworld; 05-18-2009 at 05:03 AM.

I absolutely love this layout, We are Family, by linnie! The photo is beautiful as are her layering and use of elements. It's just beautiful!

Mari

Proudly CT for:

Look at this beautiful page... the photos are so sweet and the composition is so weel done... love it!