shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is up for a new Contest?????

Who is up for a new Contest?????

Each week I am going to ask you to post a photo of a theme I want to see your take on it. You have from Friday to Thursday to post the photo in the photography challenge gallery. On Friday you will find out who won the challenge for the week. End of the month the challenge winner will go into the drawing for a prize. This isn't a class since everyone has a different camera and are at different stages of learning. This is just to have fun and use your imagination a little :) No pressure involved! I want you all to have fun.

If you are up for it here is this weeks challenge. Take a photo of someone reflecting in a mirror. Animals are ok too if there is no one available
    Here is an example:

Play with angles and find out what works best for you.

Oh Boy.. this sounds like fun! I am SO in!

I saw old threads in the photography challenge forum, and have been hoping someone would start it back up! I am so excited, thanks Rebecca!!

Oh, question, does it have to be a brand new photo, or can it be an older one?

I'm in!!! Can I use an old photo of Sawyer?? Or does it have to be a new one??

Here is my entry--I didn'tsee an answer to whether or not we could use an older pic--this is of my daughter going to her first dance as a high school gal back in fall of "02. Just luck that I captured her eyes in the mirror. At the time I was just trying to get a good shot of her hair do!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...o=2706&cat=502

Prefer new but older is ok for this time around :)

Where do I post the picture?
    At my gallery, here or bouth?

8. New pic!

I had my daughter help me cause I didn't have any people in mirrors pic I could use. We used 2 mirrors, and had a BALL!!! LOL

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...o=2775&cat=502

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
    Where do I post the picture?
    At my gallery, here or bouth?
    When you go to upload your photo, there is a dropdown list called

"Choose a category to upload your images to.
    Pick a category that relates most to your image(s)."

which defaults to member galleries. Just click on that and choose "Photography Challenge Gallery" and then link it back here.

HTH