shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May Commenting Contest

May Commenting Contest

Don't ya just love our monthly collaboration kits? Here's a perfect way to win our June collab kit...

Be one of the top three that comment on the most layouts in the gallery all during the month of May we'll give you our June's collab kit totally FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So come on, show some love for our community members and comment away!

Thanks in advance for participating!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Count me in. I love commenting

I'm on it!!! I love commenting too and just LOVE getting free collabs!!! What a great prize for doing something I like to do.

I agree. I love looking through the galleries and commenting on people's layouts as well as getting comments on mine. Count me in!

you ladies give everyone a run for the money!
    just amazing!

Gee, could it be we don't have a life outside of GDS, or is it that we just are super chatty? LOL

7. You three make everyone's day!!!! Thank you so much for being so loving and generious with your time! I know I slack at givin the love (usually hiding in PSE) on some mission or other so THANK YOU FROM THE HEART for giving up so much time to spread the love!
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TheMommason View Post
    You three make everyone's day!!!! Thank you so much for being so loving and generious with your time! I know I slack at givin the love (usually hiding in PSE) on some mission or other so THANK YOU FROM THE HEART for giving up so much time to spread the love!
    I agree with Mommason! Thanks for all the great comments! I thought I would give it a go this month...but, as of the 20th...or around there, I wont have inter net til we move into the new place after June 1...=( Well see til then!

You ladies have been amazing with the commenting. This past month, I wasn't so great, but I'm going to do my best to turn that around this month!
    Mari

Proudly CT for:

I'm not the greatest poster but would like to give it a try...