shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Slideshows

1. Slideshows

Hi. I am wanting to make a slideshow for my sons wedding and would like to use digital scrapbooking instead of just the same old slideshows. And then I would also have a scrapbook done at the same time. I have scrapbook factory deluxe and photoshop elements 6.0. I have not been using photoshop very long. I was wondering if this is possible? Any ideas--suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The wedding is in 4 months. Thanks

2. Pat, it's totally possible!! Since you save your final images as jpgs, you can create a slide show with them as you do any regular photos.
    Depending on how fancy you want it to be you'd want to use Windows Movie Make or iMovie or Sony Vegas or a program that will allow you to drop in your pages and then create transitions and add music. Do you have any of those programs already?
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

I use www.onetruemedia.com. I swear by them. They are $30.00 for the DVD and they work wonders. I use them for everything!

We used Pro Show Gold to make a DVD of our family photos for my Mom for Christmas. I think it is the best gift we ever did for her. Good luck on your project.

I have used Nero and Roxio in the past with some trial versions.
    If you have a Mac, I think the software is built in -- my dh can put together a slide show in no time at all (and without freezing)

Pat - I agree, it's as simple as making a slide show from the pages that you've already scrapped and saved as jpgs.

I use Microsoft Photo Story 3 to create slide shows for my website. You can add transition effects, add music and/or narration to slides or the whole show, add a video to one of the slides, and burn the whole thing to a dvd. Best part, it's free

Thanks for the info, I also will be doing this. I am making a book for my father-in-law to give to his new wife for Christmas & I also thought about putting it on a DVD but didn't know how so this is good timing!!

8. Slideshow

Thank you for all your replys/help. I can't wait to get started on making my slideshow!! I can now work on the scrapbook pages and know they will work on a slideshow!! I'm so excited. Thanks again.