shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from Canberra, Australia

Hi from Canberra, Australia

Hello everyone
    I'm rather new to digital scrapping, prefer traditional scrapping as I've been doing it for almost 10 years. The dark side is pulling me ...... and here I am.

Being a mother to 5 and grandmother to 2 (soon to be 3) beautiful girls, I'm never short of a photo....... except of myself.

HUGE welcome to GDS!!!!!!! Glad you found us - check out my Techniques challenge for free practice samplers each month and also check out the other challenges - this site has tons of them - and everyone is helpful.
    I've been hanging around here for over 2 years now - and love it!

WELCOME! HUGS Helen

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Hello, Welcome to GDS!

I'm also a former paper scrapper who was 'drawn to the dark side', LOL.

There are some wonderful resources here at GDS to help you get started ... Beginners Resources are available on the home page, there is a special forum just for newbie scrapbookers, and there are some great classes to help you with whatever program you use to scrapbook with. Also, check out the challenges, these will help inspire you to create layouts and give you some lovely gifts for participating.

Hi and welcome to the site, you will love it here. its great. regards

5. Hi, nice to see another Aussie here :)
    You'll love this site!! I'm like you, photos of everyone except myself!!

6. Welcome, and glad you found GDS! Looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery...and be sure to holler if you have any questions...SOMEBODY will have an answer :-)

I think many of use were drawn from to the dark side....LOL I also did paper scrapping for 10+ years before changing over, but once I did, there was NO going back!! I love the non-mess of digi-scrapping and love the fact that my 3 year old can't mess with it. LOL
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

Hello and Welcome to GDS!

Welcome to GDS. I started out as a paper scrapper too but am loving digital. There are lots of resources here and challenges to get you inspired. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.