shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 4/24 Brag Book Exchange....Granny's Trunk!

1. Gem, I'm in PSE5, and to start, I have to select the layer where my frame is, then choose the magic wand and click. If you hit delete, it shouldn't make a difference in the picture at all. But then, you click on the layers under the frame, and (without using the wand again) simply hit delete and it will delete the exact same space as you chose with your wand the first time. Hope this helps! (I had troubles with that my very first exchange page I made on this site, too!! :) )

Quote Originally Posted by Gem View Post
    I am working on this. I'm having a bit of trouble punching out the hole for the photo in PSE 3.0. I tried the magic wand after I had saved the page as a .jpg. But the wand selected some of the other white areas. I tried erasing, but that was very complicated because of the objects that are in front of the photo space I need to erase. Any hints? Heeeellllp!

Thank you, Jayne! I will try this.

I would love to join in. Hope I'm not too late.

Pat H.

4. Not too late at all, Pat!!! Happy to have you!

Quote Originally Posted by phardy1945 View Post
    I would love to join in. Hope I'm not too late.

Pat H.

What fun!
    finally finished my preview, but I still have to upload the .pngs to the folder

Here are mine

and here are my two layouts I made with the bb pages

6. Checking in to see what cool pages we'll be getting with the exchange! :)

By the way, I love that salmon matt with the scalloped edges. I just found that last night - didn't realize it was full-sized and fits over a 12x12! Just beautiful!

Here is my pages 1 and 2 from this beautiful kit. I do genealogy and have lots of family pictures, so this kit is great for these photos.

This is my link.

I uploaded to exchange folder on 4share.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...=55769&cat=704
    Last edited by jessrdgs; 05-05-2009 at 11:24 AM.

8. Hi Ladies! The pages are all looking AMAZING! I was checking on uploads and some of the files are just named "bbpages" or something similar. If those might be yours, can you let me know?

For everyone else, see the beginning post to find info on the naming convention.

Thanks ladies!

Smile Instructions worked perfectly! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    Gem, I'm in PSE5, and to start, I have to select the layer where my frame is, then choose the magic wand and click. If you hit delete, it shouldn't make a difference in the picture at all. But then, you click on the layers under the frame, and (without using the wand again) simply hit delete and it will delete the exact same space as you chose with your wand the first time. Hope this helps! (I had troubles with that my very first exchange page I made on this site, too!! :) )

Jayne, Thank you for the easy to follow instructions. They worked great. I've now uploaded my pages to 4-shared and I'm trying to remember how to make them 600 x 600 for the preview. I think there was a tutorial for that though...

I just wanted to let you know that I would like to make some pages...I was able to go everything. =)