shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/24 Brag Book Exchange....Granny's Trunk!

Here are mine:

I even figured out how to poke the holes, Yeah me, lol.

I uploaded my files to the BB exchange folder.
    Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 04-28-2009 at 02:05 PM.

Here are my two pages. I have uploaded the png files also.

4/24 Brag Book Exchange....Granny's Trunk!

Here is my 2 in the viewing gallery. Now to try and upload the .png files.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=55361

I uploaded my 2 .png files without any problems (I hope)
    Last edited by glonet; 04-29-2009 at 03:11 PM. Reason: addition

4. Ok - getting caught up with things over here. Count me in! I'm so glad that there's another challenge that didn't end on April 30th. I like them staggered a little. I'll be back with some layouts within 4 days. If not tonight, it'll have to be Mon or Tues night. Can't wait, though!!

5. Hi

I would love to sign up.. Hugs Kay

[IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii140/sagedw/DBA-CT-Blinkie.gif

6. Happy to have you, Kay! I'll add you to our list. Can't wait to see your pages!

love this kit - I hope to have time to join in on this one - the kit is fantastic!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Lovely kit. I'll do this challenge.

I am working on this. I'm having a bit of trouble punching out the hole for the photo in PSE 3.0. I tried the magic wand after I had saved the page as a .jpg. But the wand selected some of the other white areas. I tried erasing, but that was very complicated because of the objects that are in front of the photo space I need to erase. Any hints? Heeeellllp!

10. Here are at least two.

Is anyone else on sensory overload from yesterday? Sheesh... I know I spent hours and am not sure what the heck I did on the computer or even what I downloaded. So this morning I retreated to the comfort of my PSE5 and made some brag book pages. Hope you like them :)