shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Newbie

Hi, I'm a newbie.
    I wanted to tell you all that the artwork I've seen so far is just GORGEOUS! You people are so very talented!

I am having a little bit of trouble figuring out a few things on this site though. For instance, I've seen the daily download thread, am logged in, but have no idea how to download item(s)??? I don't seem to see a download link anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    Linda

2. Hi Linda! So glad you found us!
    To get the Daily Downloads follow the link provided to the store then add the item to your cart and check out. There are also lots of challenges that give you coupons to get past Daily Downloads so you can stock up on those as well.
    Hope that helps!

Hi

Hi linda
    welcome to the site, its great here, looking forward to seeing your layouts. welcome. regards linnie

5. Welcome to GDS! If you have any other questions, don't be afraid to holler! Can't wait to see your pages in the gallery!

Welcome to GDS. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. Don't hestitate to ask if you have a question and I'm betting that someone can and will answer it for you. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.